Saturday, March 16, 2013

New

In my last post, I wrote about how I would like us to start taking our blogs and living them out.  But today, I was thinking back about what good blogging did for me.  You know how sometimes, you get those thoughts that really are interesting to you, but may not spark other people's interests?  It happens to me a lot because I really enjoy Math and Science, and understanding how the world works in very general (but accurately based) theories.  I have decided to begin dedicating a new blog to exactly that train of thought. It is going to be mainly Christian based, but the entire purpose will be to explore new ideas about our world, why things work the way they do, and why we do the things we do.  It may not be updated frequently, but I hope you enjoy the things I will begin to share there.

Thanks, and may God be with you always. (:

~♥
(http://debunktheuniverse.blogspot.com/)

No comments: